Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I've Returned!

Wow, I feel so completely out of it. I've been sitting here trying to think of a way to start this post without the words, "I'm home!" or some variation of that and I had absolutely no ideas. What kind of creative writer am I? My excuse is I've basically forgotten what the Internet is over the past two weeks. And to tell you the truth, it's kind of amazing. I've barely touched the computer for the two days I've been back.

But of course, I have to return to you all eventually. I just don't know if I'm quite ready yet. It seems almost kind of pointless since I'm leaving again on Friday to visit my grandparents in Missouri. This post is basically just to remind all of you I exist and to reassure you I'm not dead.

A few things before I return to my Internet hibernation. I did finish my last Chrysalis story before I left so I'll post that sometime this week. If you would like to see a bit of what I did while I was at OSAI, check out this blog post. Some of those poems will also be included in an anthology published later this summer. I'll give you more information on that soon. And lastly, I will be hosting Clara Bowman-Jahn on July 17th. Mark your calendars!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip and I'll see you when you're back. Love the new look, btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may see me before then. I'll have some Internet access while I'm there. And thank you. ^^ I really love it, too.

      Delete