Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We Interrupt This Program

So... I'm sick. Which basically means I've either been sitting around watching NCIS or sleeping. I think I've written maybe 300 words and wrote one crappy stanza. No editing, no short story, no poem, no finishing Chapter Eight. My productivity level has been low. I haven't even been reading that much.

There will be no Poetry Peak tomorrow simply because I don't want to embarrass myself by trying to drag up some sorry excuse for poetry. There will be no posting of Prompt #4 simply because I have had no ideas. Hopefully, I can make that up sometime this weekend once I'm feeling better. I also hope to finish editing Thinking of You and writing Chapter Eight of The Lullaby. Lots to do. Now was not a good time to get the flu.

3 comments:

  1. I hate the flu. I think I've caught it too, which really sucks. (pardon me) My mom isn't letting my stay home from school though. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. But I actually didn't want to stay home from school today because of the announcement of the camping thing, ya know?

    ReplyDelete